Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Red Hot Valentine's Day Shoe

A Red Satin shoe!


(Note as of February 2018:  This shoe is no longer available.)  Valentine's Day shoes need to be red and they need to be hot. I know that there are a lot of men out there who couldn't care less if their woman was wearing red hot shoes on Valentine's Day. I know there are plenty of hot women out there who wouldn't be caught dead in red hot shoes either. In fact, in a few days, I'll feature unhot red Valentine's Day shoes.

But today I will feature my current favorite red hot shoe. At this point in time it is merely a dream shoe, as I haven't yet bought it. But there are still ten days left before Valentine's Day... plenty of time to order this shoe from Zappos!

Here it is:
DeSoto shoe from Nina (No longer available)

I love, love, love this shoe, which Nine West has named DeSoto. It oozes with class and sex appeal. This shoe comes in other colors, but the red satin version is the only one that excites me, and, of course, the only one that makes the cut at Valentine's Day. The shoe has a very art deco look with the pleated red satin, hence the DeSoto name. I can imagine wearing it with a simple black skirt or pants and a simple white blouse. A touch of something else red.. a bracelet, necklace or earrings, and the outfit is perfectly coordinated for a Valentine's Day to remember.

I know it only feels like a 3 inch heel because it has a 1 inch platform, but those three inches would still be a struggle for me. I'd have to make sure I have a handbag that's large enough to hold a pair of flats if I ventured forth wearing this glorious DeSoto shoe.

So.. is it only me? Anybody else out there (men or women) who think this shoe is smokin' hot?

No comments:

Post a Comment