Thursday, February 12, 2015

My Girlfriend Is Going To Dinner With Another Guy on Valentine's Day!


From Yahoo Answers:


"Girlfriend going to dinner with another guy on Valentine's Day?"

We've known each other for 4 years. Been talking for past year and a half. I've been in the navy for the past 2 years. We finally decided to start flying and seeing each other. We really fell for one another and decided to commit. Today she is going to dinner with her male personal trainer. I told her to have fun. I hate being controlling but I'm pretty irate.




Any advice?


Of course I had advice for this man!

I'm really sorry, but Valentine's Day is ALWAYS reserved for the person you are closest to. I think you have a big problem here, sailor. (My husband is a Navy vet by the way- Thank you for your service!) 

But there is not much of a commitment if she is going out to dinner with somebody else on Valentine's Day. 

I know this must be really, really heart-breaking for you, but you've got to face facts: Something here is really, really wrong.  

If you continue this relationship, you may be in for years of misery. I hate to say it, as it sounds as though you really care for her, but it's time to pull the plug.




No comments:

Post a Comment